The adolescent years can be one of the most challenging developmental stages in life. Teenagers are often faced with identity issues, self-esteem issues, lack of effective communication, and lack of decision making skills.
Available Services for Adolescent Teens Facing the Following:
Self-esteem, self-harm, suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts, human tracking, anxiety, depression, grief, academic challenges, sexuality, anger/mood disorders, family, social issues and more.
We exist to help your teen over come life’s obstacles with insight and tools to face life’s challenges.
Many children can experience symptoms such as anxiety, anger, low self esteem, depression and other emotional distress that resulted from past trauma. Anxiety, fear, and hopelessness are a few emotions that can linger post traumatic events. Therapy is helpful in overcoming these symptoms and residual effects.
Family counseling can be beneficial to families who are looking to strengthen their emotional connection, in all stages and phases of life , especially in times of busynes. Therapy sessions are held with families and is a supportive place to discuss issues and solutions to better strengthen your family bond.
Available Services for family services parenting/ co-parenting differences, challenging children, divorce/separation, family transitions, lost in the family, new family unit, disconnection, communication difficulties, distraction in family that resulted from trauma and many more.
1. EMOTIONAL CONTROL- Your teen is dealing with some BIG and OVERWHELMING emotions. Whether it’s sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, counseling teaches teens to manage emotions.
2. MOOD REGULATION-As teens become more in touch with their feelings and how to control it themselves, the rollercoaster of emotions won’t be such a wild ride!
3. RELATIONSHIPS- Counseling offers the opportunity for your teen to learn how to build healthy relationships with others. We talk about boundaries, A LOT!
4. COMMUNICATION- In counseling we teach teens how to effectively communicate their need to others. We teach barriers to communication and provide opportunities for teens to communicate with parents in our family sessions.
5. PROBLEM SOLVING-Counseling offers a safe space for teens to talk about their problems. We then walk them through problem solving and teach them how to apply this to future problems.
Counseling can help your teen with all this and MORE. Get them started today by calling Kabod counseling, LLC 5131 Manatee Ave, West Bradenton Fl, 34205 Phone: (941)725-9732 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org